The rate at which the internet has helped small companies grow is astounding. Take Groupon. In less than three years, they have gone from being in just one city to over 43 countries. In this video, you'll see the key role the Google Display Network played in that growth, and how it allows Groupon to reach their target based on contextual relevance.
- Help people find deals they didn't know they wanted
- Market the right deals to the right people
- Experimented with Google Display ads
- Used contextual ads to serve ads relevant to searches
- Increased from seven employees to 10,000
- Expanded from one city to 40+ countries