Butter Lane Cupcakes is a small business using the web to do big things. Search and social media helped them make an impact at the Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT)-when a shopper goes online to research a product and decides whether to make a purchase. Search gives them much needed visibility while social allows them to listen to what their customers want and give it to them.
- Butter Lane needed to create an online presence
- Enlisted in paid search
- Embraced feedback from social media, Yelp! and food blogs
- Employed Google AdWords
- Increase in-store traffic
- Built evolution into the media model
- Created a conversation with consumers to keep business thriving