How to make the most of the largest living, breathing, insight-generating search engine.
Today, brands are using Search in highly-creative ways to drive brand value. Data and insights provide a rich understanding of audience requirements, better enabling brands to fill a need at just the right time. Plus, delivering elevated Search interactions can have serious cut through.
- Text: Search terms, phrases, lyrics, symbols, emojis... you name it.
- Voice: Growing daily, it will continue to accelerate as technology improves and behavior becomes second nature.
- Image: Google Lens, an AI-powered technology, uses smartphone cameras and deep machine learning to detect objects – if you can see it, you can search it.
Search has become an integral part of life, resulting in potent creative opportunities. After all, it provides infinite ways to connect. A good starting point is investigating data and insights to see what audiences really want. You can then reach specific groups, appealing to them in a way that demonstrates understanding.
Some things to consider:
- Unexpected relevant responses. Put a clever spin on a question, or respond with a video link.
- Resolve questions fast. Offer a solution from the moment research begins.
- Be in the moment. Be part of the conversation with Google Trends or autocomplete.
- Start with Search. Anticipate curiosity or entice people to search with ready-to-go responses.
- Go Search. Reward with information that otherwise couldn't be delivered in a campaign.
- Evaluate success. If using Search to make a brand statement, apply brand metrics (not SEM).