In the past ten years, Vietnamese consumers have drastically changed how they consume media, interact with brands, and buy products. With this in mind, FrieslandCampina shifted its budgets to reach new moms where they turn in moments of need: online. The digitally led campaign led to some “amazing” results, said the brand’s marketing director.
- Increase market share and provide nutrition solutions and products to more moms
- Move offline spending online: Change the media strategy to fit moms’ media consumption
- Boost top-of-mind awareness for the brand
- Moved offline spending online to match audience shifts in media consumption
- Ran ad campaign across Google Search, Google Display Network, and YouTube
- Delivered relevant messages at the right time
- Achieved highest-ever market share in just eight months
- Increased new users by 147% (vs. same period in 2015)
- Top-of-mind awareness hit highest number ever in Q1 2016
FrieslandCampina (FCV) is one of the world’s largest producers of milk and has been operating in Vietnam for nearly 20 years. The company wanted to get its messages in front of the most digitally active audiences in Vietnam—moms—in their relevant micro-moments.
Here’s what happened: