APAC consumers prefer and expect relevant, tailored experiences whenever they interact with brands online — but not at the expense of their personal privacy. Download our playbook to learn how to utilise first-party data in responsible, creative, and innovative ways.
Around the world, people are becoming increasingly aware of — and concerned about — how their data is used: Searches for “online privacy” have grown more than 50% year-over-year globally.
Our industry is responding by increasing transparency and offering users more control. By moving away from third-party cookies and activating first-party data, brands can create personalised experiences that comply with changing data regulations and browser policies.
To help guide you through today’s privacy landscape, we put together a playbook featuring best practices and case studies from APAC brands that are collecting, analysing, and activating first-party data to achieve their business goals. After all, brands that deployed all four key marketing activations using first-party data — audience definition, lifecycle marketing, personalisation engines, and cross-channel lead management — achieved 2.9X revenue uplift.1
In this playbook, you’ll learn how responsible marketing can do the following:
- Turn traffic into sales: Tailor your messaging and experiences to meet consumers’ priorities, expectations, and preferences.
- Build brand recognition: Serve product awareness messaging to your most loyal consumers and drive awareness among those who may not be as familiar with your brand.
- Drive qualified leads: Prioritise how you reach consumers who are more likely to complete a lead or action online.
- Deliver a great mobile experience: Use personalisation to create easy, relevant, and rewarding mobile experiences.
- Grow local sales: Create a seamless online-to-offline consumer journey that gives consumers an integrated experience with consistent messaging.