Mobile is fast becoming a key component of economic growth for businesses throughout Central and Eastern Europe. And mobile data traffic across the region is expected to increase five-fold by 2026, showing greater growth than both Western Europe and North America.
Together with AppsFlyer, mobile marketing analytics and attribution platform, we examine how these trends have impacted the mobile app ecosystem throughout Central and Eastern Europe, covering the frame from July 2020 to September 2021. Unless otherwise stated, when we are referring to year over year, we are comparing Q3 2020 with Q3 2021.
We also share guidance for marketers and brands on how to navigate this complex but dynamic region.
Choose a country below to start exploring.
Tips for marketers
- Develop a native app for both iOS and Android. And run paid campaigns on both platforms to increase user acquisition.
- Speak to the right users. Deeper events targeting with tCPA bidding and value optimisation solutions like tROAS provide higher ROI at scale.
- Build solid marketing analytics and measurement processes. Work with 3P analytical partners to accurately attribute value from various ads networks.
- Focus on producing excellent, relevant creatives. Creatives are responsible for approximately 70% of your advertising success so consider best practices, build core formats and analyse creative efficiency for each network.
- Maximise revenue with hybrid monetisation models. Diversify ad activities to target the right audience. Predictive solutions will help you adjust in-game content to ensure you’re providing the best experience for every user.