Hear from industry leaders from media, music and education.
"People can get closer to music [through YouTube] and be part of the experience" – Connor McNicholas, Editor, NME
What does music mean to you? How do you access it, work with it, relax with it, enjoy it and consume it?
We asked five industry leaders – from media, music and education – how music on YouTube has impacted their everyday lives and modern culture.
- Connor McNicholas, Editor, NME
- Dr Caspar Melville, lecturer in Cultural Studies, SOAS
- Adele Roberts, DJ, BBC Radio 1
- Dr Leah Kardos, senior lecturer, Kingston University
- Harriet Rose, presenter & DJ