The portfolio of Outfit7, creators of My Talking Tom and My Talking Angela, has reached 2.5 billion app downloads. From the Android Developer's platform to the AdMob network to the Google Play Games leaderboards service to YouTube, Google tools have been instrumental in driving growth. As the business grows from app development company to entertainment leader, Outfit7 shares how maximising opportunities such as these has helped propel the business forward.
- Transitioned from paid to fremium model
- Maximised ad revenue using AdMo bnetwork
- Integrated the Google Play game services
- Launched YouTube channel featuring original content
- Drive downloads of new products in new markets
- Monetise apps and stimulate revenue growth
- Encourage engagement with new and existing products
- Portfolio has achieved 2.5 billion downloads and more than 250 million active users
- YouTube channel has reached millions of subscribers and over 1.4 billion video views
- After switching to fremium model, revenue grew over 1,000%
- 70% of customers are on Android devices
Google plays a big role, because in certain territories without Google we cannot imagine our distribution.
- Iza Login, Deputy CEO & Co-founder, Outfit7