Nescaf_ Dolce Gusto, and their agency Jellyfish, wanted to drive sales of its coffee machines, while maximising the efficiency of its display advertising. Their approach allowed them to maximise sales, without compromising on ads viewability, and brand safety.
- Employ audience signals to only target interested visitors
- Optimise on ads viewability
- Optimise on brand safety
- Maximise sales of coffee machines
- 91% of ads shown to new visitors 21 perceptage points more viewable vs.
- 21 perceptage points more viewable vs. IAB standards
- Brand safety improved 7x
"DoubleClick actually gives us the opportunity to bid on impressions that have a likelihood of being seen. At the end of the day, if my advert has not been seen, I can't sell my product. Nestl_ doesn't sell products to robots yet, maybe in the future."
- Gawain Owen, Marketing Communications, Nestle SA.