In Poland, people prefer to purchase financial services in person, but the majority start the process online - 63%, to be specific. While meeting face-to-face seals the deal, early in the process shoppers turn to the internet to save time and get a wide range of information. The most common way to begin the process is through a search engine - 39% - followed by typing an address directly into the browser.
This study will help you understand the online research, offine purchasing of financial services.
- ROPO effect clearly evident with 63% conducting research online before buying offline.
- Online sources more important than traditional media, but direct contact is overwhelmingly the most important within the financial services cateogory.
- Online important throughout purchase process, but particularly during the early stages where it overshadows direct contact
- Online considered both highly useful — significantly more so than traditional media — and credible.
- Time saving and the breadth of information online are key