Here’s what the UK’s loving on YouTube this week.
1. Fan covers on YouTube are a hot trend right now, with the likes of Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran and Charlie Puth (also featured below) to name a few. This week, we’re absolutely loving P!nk’s reaction to her fan’s rendition of ‘What About Us’ on Glamour magazine’s channel.
2. A wonderful occasion to pay great respects; Linkin Park live-streamed their concert to remember and honour Chester Bennington. 7 million viewers tuned in and donated to their ‘One More Light Fund’, in a special attempt to shine a light on mental health.
3. USA singer/heartthrob Charlie Puth joined the BBC for the launch of their new show, ‘Sounds Like Friday Night’. He also showed the UK some extra love by tweeting: ‘Why are commercials in the UK so brilliant?’. Yaass. You can come again, Charlie.
4. Who’s obsessed with Stranger Things? Well, ‘it’s only going to get stranger’ when lead star, Millie Bobby Brown, did a ‘Season 1 Recap Rap’ on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon Show and she ‘crushed it’ (quote as per GQ) *Drops the mic* BOOM.
5. Imagine, you are 3,871 feet above the ground in the mountains. You’re walking over a bridge with a glass panel. Then, the glass CRACKS. But, it’s all for the craic, as it’s all special effects. Oh boy. Watch these tourists’ reactions – we feel for you.