Here’s what the UK’s loving on YouTube this week.
1. The Christmas ads kicked off this week, getting us all in a jingle-bell whizz. Which will prove the nation’s favourite? Make sure you check the YouTube UK Ads Leaderboard next month to find out. Meanwhile, it seems M&S’ Paddington Bear is shaping up as a hot favourite (look at those eyes, melt us on the spot). We’ll fetch the marmalade...
2. One for the Christmas stocking: Sell-out collaboration Gigi Hadid x Maybelline’s range has been a hit amongst beauty lovers. The NYC cosmetics brand also held its official launch in London this week (us Brits know how to put on a ‘good do’). This top trender features the lady herself showcasing one of their lust-after products.
3. This isn’t just any music video, this is ‘A Day in America’ video. Jared Leto’s band, Thirty Seconds to Mars, takes us on a special journey; capturing footage from across the US in 24hrs (on 4th July 2017) with a wealth of stats, facts and feels around American culture. Superb to watch, and superbly directed by Jared Leto, too.
4. Harry Styles teams up with Star Wars actress Beau Gadson in his new music video ‘Kiwi’. Expect outrageously stylish kids, cute puppies and a food fight of champions. But, the real question is: Who wore the Gucci suit better, Harry or Beau?
5. Fan girl moments: Jennifer Lawrence guest hosts Jimmy Kimmel Live and interviews (her ultimate girl crush) Kim Kardashian West. If you want KK’s secrets, J-Law probes for them all. They chat dinner parties, love life, exes and Christmas cards.