Our hearts are in Havana... see who's stealing the top spot and which videos the UK are loving on YouTube this week.
Here’s what the UK’s loving on YouTube this week
1. Hands up if your heart is in Havana? Uh-huh, us too. Cuban beauty, Camila Cabello, has been a solid #1 top trender with her debut single ft. Young Thug (with 16 million views in just three days). She says it’s ‘dedicated to the dreamers’ and it’s got us like ‘ooh na-na’.
2. Ahead of Halloween, Ellen DeGeneres invited Sam Smith for a lovely little catch up on Ellen’s only-on-YouTube, ‘Show Me More Show’. Little did Sam know, he was in for an extra ghostly surprise. Tricks on him, all the treats for us... waah-ha-haaa.
3. More stateside love for the Brits – who has watched Gemma Collins’ epic tumble over and over already? The Wendy Williams show has officially placed her on the ‘Fall of Shame’ wall along with the likes of Cameron Diaz, Justin Bieber and Zac Efron. Reem.
4. Get lost in H&M’s dreamy short film, “The Secret Life of Flowers” – directed by Baz Luhrmann – to mark the launch of H&M x Erdem’s collection; along with an exclusive soundtrack, ‘Hypnotised’ by Years & Years. Seriously stunning and blooming magical.
5. Calling all beauty lovers (gift inspiration for yourself or for your loved ones – you’re welcome). Find out which brands are rocking the 2017 beauty advent calendars (yes, we’re talking Christmas) according to in-the-know creator, Fleur DeForce.