EE wanted to raise awareness of their partnership with Wembley Stadium among the young male, football fan audience. They knew that YouTube could reach this audience, but the challenge was how to create something that was authentic and genuinely engaging...and do this at scale. The innovative approach involved collaborating with no fewer than 28 YouTubers. Hear how YouTuber Spencer FC and agency Poke worked with EE and MEC to produce and amplify the Wembley Cup mini-series that proved a real game-changer.
- Prioritised young male audience with passion for football
- Collaborated with 28 YouTubers including Spencer FC and agency Poke to create mini-series
- Worked with MEC for paid media amplification including sequential video re-marketing
- Raise awareness of the Wembley partnership
- Increase in brand awareness and consideration
- 8% increase in Brand Consideration
- 27% uplift in Wembley partnership awareness
- 6.5% increase in Brand Awareness
"The Wembley Cup final drew more people than watched the Champions League Final on ITV."
- Spencer McHugh, Brand Director, EE