A classified search engine for property, jobs, cars, products and holiday rentals, Trovit launched in 2006 and is now present in 45 countries across five continents. The 100% digital company needed to address consumers' rapid shift from desktop to mobile. With mobile accounting for over 50% of total traffic in some countries, improving the revenue from advertising on Trovit's mobile properties became a key focus.
- Keep pace with consumers’ shift to mobile
- Effectively monetise mobile properties
- Maximise advertising yield
- Adopted DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick AdExchange
- Implemented Native Ads on DoubleClick in mobile apps in two countries
- Expanded to eight countries based on positive results
- Improvement in user experience
- Increase of CPMs by up to 120% in the US and UK (and growing!)
- Net revenues growth by 100%
There were a lot of solutions we could have chosen. We decided to use Native Ads on DoubleClick to improve customer experience, and we've stuck with it because of the results they deliver.
-Juan Ramen Diaz, Mobile Product Manager, Trovit