Nescaf_ Dolce Gusto, and their agency Jellyfish, wanted to drive sales of its coffee machines, while maximising the efficiency of its display advertising. Their approach allowed them to maximise sales, without compromising on ads viewability, and brand safety.
- Maximise sales of coffee machines
- Employ audience signals to only target interested visitors
- Optimise on ads viewability
- Optimise on brand safety
- 91% of ads shown to new visitors 21 perceptage points more viewable vs.
- 21 perceptage points more viewable vs. IAB standards
- Brand safety improved 7x
- Gawain Owen, Marketing Communications, Nestle SA.