Milliyet is a leading Turkish news provider that sells 260,000 print copies daily and attracts over 3 million unique users to its online properties every day.¥_ In recent years it has seen both users and ad spend switch to digital. In this context, online monetisation is a critical area of focus. As a way of driving return on investment for its advertising clients, Milliyet turned to the powerful features of DoubleClick for Publishers Premium.
- Monetise growth in traffic from digital devices
- Deliver better return on investment to advertising clients
- Build differentiated products in a competitve marketplace
- Adopted DoubleClick for Publishers
- Created audience segments to extend product offering
- Offered city-level targeting, facilitating digital sales on a local level
- Improved local sales' contribution to digital revenue from 0% to 10%
- Gained competitive advantage through ability to offer combined digital and print revenue to local advertisers
Milliyet's partnership with DoubleClick for Publishers has both sped up our work and nurtured trust from the market.
- Yakup Erdoğan, VP of Digital Sales, Milliyet