Cond_ Nast wanted to offer its advertising clients programmatic access to inventory, maintain a premium look and feel and deliver more native, creative and custom solutions to both new and existing customers. Adopting DoubleClick Ad Exchange gave Cond_ Nast the ability to segment premium placements, develop private marketplaces, gain exposure to new clients, expand available inventory and drive revenue.
- Expand from traditional print publishing into a multi-platform proposition
- Offer programmatic access to inventory, including native, mobile and custom solutions
- Maintain premium look and feel at all times
- Integrated DoubleClick Ad Exchange with DoubleClick For Publisher's ad server
- Segmented inventory and established private marketplaces
- Coordinated with sales team to represent all platform and brand inventory programmatically
- 800% increase in revenue (52% of which came from private marketplace deals)
- 21% growth in mobile inventory
- Of top 50 clients, 60% were new clients
- May 2015
Increasingly our premium clients want to access our inventory programmatically.
Will Harris, Head of Digital, Cond_ Nast Publications