In this case study, we teamed up with Mediametrie to test the effectiveness of Perrier's cross-media campaign. In doing so, we found that YouTube added 24% incremental impressions to people who weren't exposed to the TV campaign, and 74% YouTube impressions to people who were less exposed to the TV spot.
- Evaluate Perrier's cross-media campaign
- Measure the impact of online advertising
- Google worked with Mediametrie to analyze campaign data
- Tagged and captured impressions
- Explored impressions through the Mediametrie/NetRatings panel
- YouTube helped to reach the hard-to-get audience
- 74% of YouTube impressions delivered to those less exposed to the TV campaign
- Limited overlap between YouTube and non-YouTube web suggests that YouTube has different target
Google worked with Mediametrie to evaluate the impact of Perrier's crossmedia campaign.
- YouTube helps reach the hard-to-get audience.
- 24% of YouTube reach is incremental: these impressions are served to individuals who weren't exposed to the TV campaign.
- 74% of YouTube contacts were delivered to those who were less exposed to the TV campaign.