As part of a Boston Consulting Group study, Toyota worked with ZenithOptimedia, Performics and Vivaki, to test how using advanced targeting techniques enabled by a unified stack compare with using standard targeting techniques. Results were phenomenal.
- Used advanced audience targeting techniques
- Enabled by a unified ad technology platform
- Maximise the number of orders
- Maximise targeting effectiveness
- Simplify campaign management process
- Cost per order decreased by 58%
- Cost per click decreased by 48%
- Cost per view fell by 26%
"With the Hybrid campaign we were looking to tell a series of complex stories to help bust the common myths about owning a hybrid. A single stack solution helped us to simplify a particularly complicated process and, crucially, give us the single customer view we needed to serve the right message, to the right person, at the right time. The approach proved hugely successful with us driving down the cost of our CPA by 58%, increasing CTR by 25% and lowering CPV by 26%".
- Stuart Sanders, General Manager Toyota GB, Marketing Communications.
Watch the video below to find out more.