A 2-day workshop that provides frameworks, processes and exercises to help you make informed choices about today’s consumers and the type of assistance they expect along the consumer journey, harnessing the latest technology and creative opportunities to create a standout experience and establishing a best-in-class cross-screen measurement and attribution strategy across teams.
The 2-day workshop provides frameworks, processes and exercises to help you make informed choices about:
- Today’s consumers and the type of assistance they expect along the consumer journey
- Harnessing the latest technology and creative opportunities to create a standout experience
- Establishing a best-in-class cross-screen measurement and attribution strategy across teams
After the Lab you’ll be able to:
- Connect mobile development concepts to strategic decision making and articulate the value and potential that mobile brings to business
- Develop a plan to transform your organisation’s mobile approach – from tech to processes, people and set up
- Find opportunities to delight, educate, assist and engage customers across the entire journey in the context of today’s consumer behaviours and expectations
- Make the most of audience intent, signals and context to communicate the right message to the right person at the right moment in their customer journey
- Evaluate mobile User Experience and speed and explore asset solutions
- Design a consumer journey for your business that integrates digital and design best practices, and creative and assistive tech opportunities
- Brief team members, partners and suppliers more effectively to make the most of the unique opportunities mobile opens up
- Apply a cross channel and cross device measurement strategy that moves beyond last click with Data Driven Attribution and Auto-bidding
"We've been able to translate mobile-first thinking and learnings into actionable next steps for our B2B industry"
- Jolijn Nagtegaal, Brand Communications Manager Europe
You’ll come away with:
- A now-next-long plan for improving your mobile journey to further iterate, sharpen and then embed
- Actionable, user-centric, always-on frameworks around micro-moments, data signals and context, design best practice, effective brainstorming, measurement, planning and feedback
- New KPIs that work across the full mobile journey – and which help you achieve your business goals
- New ways of working in a digital-first landscape to overcome legacy challenges and traditional mindsets
“An engaging mix of presentations with workshops - it was great to have client, agency and Google around a table all together working through actual scenarios and agreeing on action plans.”
- Lucy Short, Senior Account Manager
To find out more about taking part in a Connected Consumer Lab, contact your Google Sales Rep.