To create buzz around its latest product, Gillette BODY, Gillette targeted a rapidly expanding audience of body-grooming men. With a digital-first approach anchored by YouTube, the campaign drove awareness for Gillette BODY and delivered more than 500K clicks-to-buy.
- Launch Gillette BODY and create awareness around the new product
- Drive sales for Gillette BODY
- Focused on digital and mobile to reach millennial males (YouTube reaches more of them than any cable network in the U.S.*)
- Identified and optimized against top-performing geographics and demographics
- Used TrueView in-stream and TrueView in-display ads
- Delivered more than 500K clicks-to-buy and surpassed sales expectations by up to 4X across seven markets
- "100 Years of Hair" garnered 13.5M views and gained 54M impressions
- 84% of viewers watched at least 85% of the ad
- Gillette searches grew by 211% and clicks grew by 111% (biggest increase ever for the brand)
*Nielsen study (U.S.), December 2013–February 2015.