How has digital changed big business? CEB partnered with Google to learn which best practices they're using to stay ahead. Here are some shared learnings to keep in mind: true digital integration is key, the focus must be on people over technology, and while content is king, it also has a dark side.
Did you know?
- 57% - that's how far the average B2B buyer is through the purchase decision before engaging a supplier sales rep.
- 12% - that's how much of your customer's total mindshare you as a supplier have across the entire B2B purchase path.
What are you doing about it?
CEB partnered with Google to learn what leading large enterprise marketing teams are doing differently to thrive in a world where customers learn on their own. Find out best practices around:
- Digital integration. You can't process your way out of a structural problem. Your silos are holding you back. Process changes won't fix it.
- Content marketing's dirty little secret. Content marketing is trending, but it has a dark side that is leading marketers astray.
- A story of humans over technology. The allure of technology is diverting attention from quick analytic wins enabled by savvy minds.