Say goodbye to manually adding tags to different pages of your site-Google just made things a whole lot easier. Google's new Remarketing Tag helps you to easily create remarketing lists by allowing you to place one tag across all pages on your site. Now you can reach specific audiences with relevant messaging and tag your entire site with ease.
What Is It?
The Google Remarketing Tag helps you to more easily create remarketing lists by allowing you to place one tag across all pages on your site. Once your tag is in place, you can launch remarketing campaigns in your AdWords account with tailored, dynamic ads based on the pages people visited and actions they took on your site.
Why you’d use it
Ever wish you could create a remarketing list for every page of your site? Now you can. The Google Remarketing Tag is easy to set up, and it allows you to reach specific audiences with relevant messaging, and simplifies tagging across your entire site.
- Easy setup and management with one-time tagging and list creation at will
- Tailored creatives and bids to people who visit different sections of your site
- More advanced, granular and easy controls than ever before
Once you’ve created your Google Remarketing Tag, setting it up is easy:
- Navigate to Audiences tab in AdWords
- Retrieve a Remarketing Tag
- Add the Remarketing Tag to all pages of your website.
- Define a remarketing list using your URLs Finish and save your remarketing list
Get started with the Google Remarketing Tag in Adwords today by checking out this 7 - minute setup guide or download our one-sheeter.