You are reading Part 4 of a 4 part Creative Playbook. Jump to section Lead with a clear call-to-action (CTA), Connect more authentically with a wide variety of assets, Build for smaller screens, more creative tips by marketing objective.
- Allow new campaigns at least 3 weeks to gather learnings about which assets work best and to optimize your results. Replace assets ranked as “poor."
- Update assets gradually to minimize performance fluctuations. Before removing an asset, be sure to have another ready to replace it.
- When adding or removing assets for an existing campaign, wait 2-3 weeks to allow the system time to optimize.
Tips to remember as you make changes…
- Keep ad groups clearly themed—assets may be combined in a variety of ways, so each one should build on the others to convey a clear call-to-action.
- Avoid headlines that duplicate your description text, and image or video assets that don't relate to your CTA.